We are a community of health and wellness professionals all dedicated to the same thing: you. At Woodbury Spine Wellness Center, our team is committed to providing you and your family with the highest quality of wellness chiropractic care available so you and your family can enjoy an active and healthy life. We personalize our approach to each person who walks through our doors in an effort to provide real solutions for real people.
Our Families Commitment to You
At Woodbury Spine Wellness Center, our goal is to help you better understand this powerful approach to health care today. I invite you to browse this web site and experience why an "optimum functioning spine equals optimum health."
Built on a solid foundation, Woodbury Spine Wellness Center has inherited the family commitment to quality service and gentle and effective techniques. Today, our doctors uphold the ethics and principles established by chiropractic's founders over 119 years ago.
Dr. Zach Barringer
Movement and Mobility
Billing & Insurance Specialist
Beth Ann Henning
JOIN THE TEAM
We rise by helping others.
At Woodbury Spine Wellness Center, we have built a team culture that is about compassion, dedication and excellence. As a Wellness Practice, it is imperative that each member of our team works together to create a comprehensive experience for our patients.
Learn vital skills to further your Wellness &
Take a look at our current open positions!
Our Wellness Center in Woodbury is looking for a part time/full time massage therapist that is interested in working in health and wellness environment. Massage Therapist must love what she/he does and be ready to have fun working in a high energy environment of healing.
What we are looking for:
• Massage Therapist must have flexible hours and be motivated to help heal and change the lives of our practice members! We will consider recent graduates if they seem like the right fit.
What we offer:
• Massage Therapist would be an employee of our company.
• Well-established client base already in place.
• Position is weekdays/weekends depending availability (15-25 hours per week to start)
• Hourly wage ($20.00-$30.00 DOE)
• Table, Linens and Oils/Lotions will be provided.